belts for dealer installed AC?

Yeah, I think that pulley will work. Thanks. After doing some checking I
think autozone has the dealer AC belts. If you can believe that.   NAPA didn't
know what I was talking about. I think I'm going to ditch the AC altogether
though. I'm trying to source the alternator brackets right now. I think I have the
right pulleys.
Matt
1981 Mars Red
Louisville, KY