(OT-ish) Musing on the state of affairs

Hmmmm. Seems like the list is in a state of flux and change. People leaving,
lives changing, feelings changing... so many different things happening, and
all I can think of is how it was a few years ago. Not sure what to make of
it all. Patrick, Brett Cooke, Dave Ewing, now Brian Wagner... among all the
others that have left, as of late and the past year... somehow it feels like
the Scirocco fanbase is weakening, cracking under pressure somehow. Probably
just me over-thinking, but... somehow, I don't like the changes happening,
as of late.

Don't mind me, I'll go back to lurking now...

~Matt/RJ
1985 Audi Coupe GT - The Evil Car
"I know God loves me. He gave me an Audi!"
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=rjtremor