FS MK1 Zender Sideskirts

In EXCELLENT condition.  I bought them a few years ago for a project that I've since sold.  Was planning on painting them to match the car but never got around to it and I want them off the ladder rack in my garage.   They're ready to be cleaned up or painted but no dents/scratches.  Email me DIRECT because I'm on digest and rarely have a chance to check things out.  They're located with me here in Greensboro, NC.  $275 +ship or pickup.  Later!

Dan May - Married with 3 in diapers in Greensboro NC
1991 16V Passat WAGON 5speed conversion
1987 16V Scirocco(buy my MK1 sideskirts=2.0L $$)
1996 Toyota Landcruiser
1972 Harley Davidson Rapido
http://www.geocities.com/sciroccodriver