CVO Treffen Autocross

Well Dee, if you came up Friday nite you could go flying with the princess Saturday morning while I'm autoxing her Corrado...............Oh hi honey, what? Nothing!

Tonee

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Nate Mellom wrote:

> Yep, so I've decided to autocross the Quantum. I'd race
> the Scirocco,
> 'cause it has some major issues right now. Never raced
> anything before,
> except for go-carts, so it'll be an experience. Any tips
> or pointers
> for a newbie?
> Anyone else going to the race on Saturday? Haven't
> decided if I'm going
> to the show on Sunday or now yet...
> Nate
> Boyracer.

I'll be in town sometime Saturday afternoon - probably
won't hit the show site that day though, just the
Northam's. I imagine I'll be at the show for awhile Sunday
before heading home.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain. That's not the scary part. What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen