Where is the engine code??

Wich fuel management did it it use.....IIRC the heads
on my little 1.7 are solid and im not sure that
swaping this other in could be possible if they dont
run the same management.....Also I have always just
hear that JH heads used with 3A bubble blocks to keep
the CIS in are solid.

Tony
(showing how little I know)