From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Neptuno
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 11:45 AM
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Where is the engine code??

Ok so someone I know is selling what he claims is an
engine from an 85 GTI. For some time I have been
messing with the idea on my mind to give my car a
little more HP by switching the 1.7 on it to a little
bigger displacement. Hell I could just keep the head
and put it on a 3A If i ever find the right one.

Where do I find out on the engine if this is a JH
code?
He has given me the numbers from the side of the head
and those are not it rigth? 3ME that doesnt sound
right....

Gracias,
Tony