was:The weekend , now old men

Birthdays now are like riding a bike downhill without brakes, it are offically know as having the same age as dirt. hehe

Dee, I'm 34, I will always be older, laugh at me. Just remeber, The "Princess" will be 30 next year, start think of what to say now................

"Oh hi Honey, what am I doing? Nothin! Love you too, mean it!

LOL

Ellen's Beeach!

Tonee

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Kyscirocco@aol.com wrote:

> I turned 30 sunday. What Day was Daun's birthday?
> Matt
> 1981 Mars Red
> Louisville, KY

Ha! You're older - mine's officially today (what's left of
it), i.e. the 17th.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain. That's not the scary part. What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen