was:The weekend , now Eric's sig

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Utley" <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>
To: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>; "Eric S"
<scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: was:The weekend , now Eric's sig

> > From: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>
> > Date: 2004/08/17 Tue PM 05:04:48 EDT
> > To: "Eric S" <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com>
> > CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> > Subject: was:The weekend , now Eric's sig
> >

> > > --
> > > Eric
> > > www.vintagewatercooleds.com
> > >
> > > "I was run off of the scirocco list..." -Dave Ewing
> > > "Isn't it enough that you were part of my decision to leave the
scirocco
> > > list, do you have to haunt me here as well?" -Dave Ewing
> > >

> > LOVE your sig!!
> > Where else are you haunting him??
> > How humble of him to admit he was "run off the Scirocco list"!
>
> Why was he?  Not to open a can of worms here, but I had not noticed he was
gone until you posted this...  I have only spoken to him a few times...

Looking back in my posts I've got in my mailbox(1,247, 892 unread at this
moment), it would seem it was a political debate about Bush, Kerry, and
whatnot, and apparently others complaining that he was making posts(LONG
posts), ranting a bit and whatnot... oy. Posts from late last month,
entitled "Something funny".

~Matt/RJ
1985 Audi Coupe GT - The Evil Car
"I know God loves me. He gave me an Audi!"
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=rjtremor