Parting out my scirocco...

First and foremost, reply to me personally, as I get the digest, and I may not be able to read it as the servers at school filter out anything inappropriate, so I usually can't open the digest emails...

I'm think I'm going to part out my scirocco. It's got some cool parts, some broken parts, some stock parts. It's too expensive to drive a car, or at least this car. If there's enough interest, I'll break it down the week of thanksgiving and be shipping parts thereafter.

If enough people reply here and on the vortex (http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1547028) Then I'll do it and post a nice big list of things on the vortex for people to claim. Some of you folks have helped me a lot and I will give any .org people first dibs on anything and probaly a cut on cost.

Thanks for supporting my ministry,
Joshua