was:The weekend , now old men

You're officially old if you have an autographed copy of the Bible!

Dee's not quite there yet.

Tonee (Ellen's old fart)

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
Well, I'm going there anyway, just like all the other subjects that need
to stop.
Happy Birthday Daun, you young pup (old man). For your young age (old
man), you have sure made a mark on the Scirocco world. May you save many
more in the next thirty. Hope your day is happy!!!

OMG you're old.
Cathy