[NEEDED TO BUY] 16v crankcase ventilation hose/plastic adapter....

The ETKA shows it as:

027 133 793 E

----

I'd like to get (2) of these 'adapters' as I have (2) Sciroccos and I've
already swiped the other hose off my project Roc.

----

Incidentally, I'm going to be needing quite a bit of stuff for my main Roc
soon as I'd like to replace the following:

- power steering rack
- both tie rod ends
- all suspension bushings
- shocks

----

If anyone has any of the above for sale, please contact me off-list.

THANX!!

Dan Snow
(2.5) '87 16v Sciroccos
(1) '81 Rabbit Sportruck
http://home.earthlink.net/~danws69/index.html

"You can have my Scirocco when you pry it off of me with the Jaws of
Life." - Mike Smith