[OT] What to sleep in when you are not driving your Scirocco

Hell yeah I'd buy one! Can get a cd player, DVD screen with PC hookup, microwave and mini fridge, cell phone CB and short wave radio access, all from your bed!

Dan

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Good god. Some one would actually buy one. Sheesh

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY