engine parts suppliers

alright now i know no one beats the Potter people or Mark and Dave
over at germanautoparts.com , but does anyone have a good online
source for quality OEM and aftermarket parts in Canada?  Someone that
you can trust and not have to worry about whats gonna end up at your
doorstep.  heck even if they were not online and i could just call and
order parts up would be great.  Im just getting sick of getting
charged ridiculas amounts of money for someone at the border to open a
box and say 'yup thems is car parts'.  It seems like no matter how i
get the parts shipped anymore the border charges are still tucked in
there...i remember the good ole days when only UPS bent you over, but
now it seems every shipper gets the same treatment (recently had a
USPS package get charge $75US of extra fees on an order of only
$110US). TIA

jody
82/84 roccos
94 jetta cl (dont worry im trying to sell it)