[OT] What to sleep in when you are not driving your Scirocco

> From: T <tberk@sbcglobal.net>
> Date: 2004/08/16 Mon AM 07:10:16 EDT
> To: Scirocco List <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: [OT] What to sleep in when you are not driving your Scirocco
>

> Sorry for the ot but I found this via 'the straight dope' web site.
>
> <http://www.qsleeper.com>
>

> Enjoy,
> TBerk

You know....  My barber was telling me he just moved into another house.  In this house, is a huge walk-in closet.  He decided to make -that- his bedroom.  It was big enough for his queen mattress set and a night table either side.  The poles for the clothes are high, so plenty of room beneath them.  I thought it was kind of weird at first, then I began to remember how much better I sleep when it is completely dark (the biggest reason he did what he did, that and he turned his bedroom into a foosball/entertainment parlor)...  I dunno.  Looks like in the case of the advertisement, peace of mind don't come cheap...

Cheers,
   David

---Chrome don't get you home.---