Free 2L motor!

It's not mine, from a mk3 and is located in Agoura Hills, CA. Here's the ad: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1542104

I want the clutch and flywheel, which the guy won't seperate. Willing to pay $150 for it (the price of the engine) so all you have to pay is gas to and from! I bet you could talk him down some too, so you could possibly be PAID to take this engine. ;) If anyone wants to work something out, it'd be much appreciated. Clutch would have to work with an FF/FN tranny, which I'm not sure about. Or, help yourself to a decent motor and a sweet ass clutch setup.

Dan