[OT] Floridians- Hope you are OK post Hurricane Charley

Looks like the one two punch of back to back storms reminds us we live
within the good graces of a Nature who's a Mother.

We all have something to concern our long term out looks; Tornadoes,
Earthquakes, Freezes & Floods- Today my thoughts are with those in the
affected areas.

May Peace be among you and yours, and hope that no Sciroccos were
harmed during the filming of this Natural Disaster.

TBerk