[non] rabbit speaker wiring

   just a quick questions for those of you with a rabbit. my dad's '84
rabbit l doesn't have the speakers in the rear and i'm wanting to put
some in as a thank you for letting me borrow his car. only problem is
that i can't seem to tell where the wiring needs to run, as the rabbit
doesn't have a center console like my scirocco. if someone could point
out the obviously apparent place for me, i'd greatly appreciate it. oh,
and as this is non-scirocco, an off list reply would be great. thanx.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com