From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Jeff Toomasson
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 8:34 PM
To: Nate Mellom; Scirocco list
Subject: Re: Motor mount source?

IIRC, you're running with a mostly stock setup, right? Go w/ the polys and
you'll be sorry - way too much vibration for your application.

I'm sure Potter also stocks OEM mounts (a set of which I'm sure will cost
less than the polys) - you'll also have to worry about getting the side
mounts pressed into their respective brackets. Peter can get 10% off TT's
retail price and they offer mounts and brackets pre-pressed for a little
extra (but last I recall they were running out or out of bracket cores).

HTH, JT