Anybody know this car?

--- Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:

> <http://scirocco.org/ohio2k3/Cincy-Ohio-2003/0606_174514>
> I think I passed it on the interstate last summer.  I
> remember the
> plate.  If it has Euro lights, it's the same car.
> It was in Southern WI.

I'm checking into it - belongs to one of the guys that
works for our ISP.  He apparantly did take it on a road
trip last summer, but I don't know where.

Stay tuned.  :p

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen