OT: Floor Jack Parts-Source?

Anyone know of an on-line source for floor jack parts?  I tried to
narrow my search however; anything with floor jack, parts, repair or
replacement only yields automotive sales that happen to sell jacks.
Only about 60k hits.

BTW, it is a 3 ton Sears and I believe that I could get them from sears
however; I am sure they are made by someone else.  I am looking for the
small rod that connects to the handle and the first star wheel.  One end
has a 'six point' head and the other has the star wheel and is held on
with a nut.  The 'six points' on the top of the rod are smoothed off and
there is no easy way to tighten or loosen the jack.  One of the
neighbors was moving and did not want to move a non working jack so it
was easier to wheel it into my driveway.
Thanks, Rick.