From: "Chad Eatock" <ceatock@sympatico.ca>
To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2004 1:06 PM
Subject: rear camber/toe

So is this prosuspension place the only place to get these rear shims for
the scirocco??  It looks like international orders take forever...and I need
these things ASAP!  I can't drive the rocco now...the camber is so far in on
the rear passenger side that when I put my new tires on and went for a
drive... the tire rubbed into my spring about a 1/4 inch!!  I had rubber
everywhere!!  Luckily the inner sidewalls on my Toyo Proxes are pretty meaty
and aside from a couple handfuls of fresh rubber inside the wheel well I
think they will be ok....I guess I shouldn't be in such a hurry to get
things going since I overlooked this problem...anyways, can a local mechanic
just shim the rear end on these things?  or is this prosuspension kit the
way to go??