Won't Idle Part 2

OK so my idle problem turned into the car not wanting to run at all. Would
start then die. Didn't seem to respond to the throttle at all. Keep in mind I
bought this car not running so I'm starting from scratch. I unplugged the
control pressure regulator and it would run all day if I held it above 1000rpm.
Changed the o ring on the throttle screw and now it will idle by itself. Woo Hoo!
I guess I need a new CPR? What can I expect to pay used? By the way the A2
pedal bushing that was recommended here works like a charm and is $5 cheaper.
Thanks!
Matt
1981 Mars Red
Louisville, KY