The new game, brakes

Okay, I'm deeper into the cabby's brakes than anticipated, so I'm doing
another of my little guessing games to liven you guys up a bit. And it's
more on topic than dog poo, so get off my case....(tho I liked the dog poo
thread, don't get me wrong)

When we last saw our heroine, she was smiling as she snapped not one, but
both bleeder screws off of the front calipers. This was part of the
attempt to replacethe master cylinder you may recall. No panic had beset
her, since she knew she had a group of friends who would either rush to
her rescue( yeah, right, as if I'd expect it) or laugh at her...(the
latter came in a resounding chorus, and I thank you)

She mounts her trusty horse (Klaus)and goes to town for provisions: beer,
easy outs, oxygen, reman calipers, of course she only got one side...

So now here's where you get to play along.

You get to guess what went wrong next!!!
I'm going to the track, enough fun for now. But I'm still smiling, no
panic, not yet.

Write your sequel to the story here! Please be creative...I need a laugh.

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco "the silver headache"
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V "Klaus"
"Put the pedal to the metal and I'm off, and it's scary,...

<snip> a qualifier, this does NOT mean the brake pedal...