how do i keep oil from flooding the distributor?

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Larry Fry
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 11:12 PM
To: david; scirocco
Subject: Re: how do i keep oil from flooding the distributor?

Prevent oil from getting to the distributor and guess what happens to the
distributor's bearing surfaces.......?
 If you can't replace the distributor's seal, then replace the distributor.
(I can't believe the thought process some of you guys exhibit....!)
Larry

You don't prevent the oil getting where it needs to go, you lessen the
pressure so it does not go where it ain't supposed ta...

Cheers,
  David