Wide eyed...Brett? Now: center light

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!   Good thing no one hit her gas tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ("Top Secret" comes to mind...)

Much love...

Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)

Marc_Scirocco_Québec <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> [...]

A long time ago, someone stole the rear steel wheel of my mother's brand new
'74 Pinto, and she drove to work on three wheels.

Go figure

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source