Early 2.0l 16v head, desirable & different?

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Rick Kellner
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 9:03 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Early 2.0l 16v head, desirable & different?

Has anyone heard of a different 2.0l 16v head that was on the earlier
2.0L motors?  A member in our local club said that he has a 2.0l 16v
head that is better than the later, more common 2.0l head.  The
advantage of this early version is that it supposedly has smaller
dividers between the intakes.

Thanks, Rick K.

I don't know of any, I would say they are refering to the 1.8 head, which is
identical except for that fact, and excpet for the general shape of the
ports...  Somewheres on Vortex there was a side by side comparison of 2.0
and 1.8 heads cut through the center of the ports...  Pretty interesting...

Cheers,
  David