[OT] Going to jail! All listers please read!!

Actually, it's for a good cause.  I volunteered to be locked up for the
MDA 'Stars Behind Bars' Lockup.  They called looking for local business
people to try and raise money for MDA, so I can send a kid (or 3) to
camp.  I need to try and raise $595 by the 17th of August.  If anyone
can spare $5, $10, or $595, it would be GREATLY appreciated.  Please
contact me as soon as possible so I can get your fundage info.  Credit
cards are accepted, I'd just need the number and expiration date. I'll
be at the Red Robin in Janesville, WI on the 17th, from noon-1.  They
are picking me up in a limo (nifty!) and feeding me Red Robin food (what
exactly do Red Robins eat, anyway? worms? Ick.), so if anyone wants to
come visit me (or join me) while I'm locked up feel free to do so.

PLEASE CONTACT ME OFF LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Email me directly at: <doubt@inwave.com>
I don't want to get into any discussions or flaming wars about using
bandwidth, I just figured this would be a quick and efficient way of
getting the word out.

Again, this is for a good cause so if you can help out, it'd be most
appreciated.

Now back to your regularly scheduled email.

Nate