16v: how do i keep oil from flooding the distributor?

> From: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>
> Date: 2004/08/04 Wed PM 12:06:27 EDT
> To: <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>,  "Larry Fry" <rocco16@sbcglobal.net>,
>         "david" <pearl16v@yahoo.com>,  "scirocco" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Re: Re: 16v: how do i keep oil from flooding the distributor?
>
> > >   (why do we always think we are better engineers than those who designed
> > > this car??)
> > > :)
> > > Larry
> > > sandiego16v
> >
> > Sorry, another point on this...  These manufacturers design these cars to fail,
>

> HUH??? Puuleease
>
> >we try to make them so that they -won't-...  :-)
> >
> > Cheers.
> >   David

Sorry Dan,
  But you do not want to go head to head with me on this one...  Working here, I see it, each and every bloody day...  Persist at your peril...  :-)

Cheers,
  David

PS--  I will add, that VWs are better at working over the long haul.  Ours, that is.  The A4 and A3 body style, not near the longevity...  BTW, no offense was intended, so puuulease do not take what was not there...

---Chrome don't get you home.---