Chicago Treffen

I'm planning to go.  Where are you coming from?

Here's some info about it:

http://www.chicagovw.org/treffen04.html

August 21 & 22

Oakton Community College

Des Plaines, IL

 We are expanding the event this year to include the following -

We will be introducing the inaugural Midwest Dub Club Invitational
presented by Virtual World Parts.  This is a 'friendly' competition for
all of the great clubs that always bring a ton of cars to Treffen. Each
club will nominate one car to compete in each stage - Autocross, show,
etc. and earn points towards a glamorous traveling trophy that they get
to keep for a year.

Saturday - VFC Engineering presents the VW/Audi Treffen Autocross, this
will be a great opportunity to really drive your car in a safe
controlled environment. There is no better way to learn car control, and
a little lighthearted competition never hurt anyone

Sunday - Dub Werks presents the VW/Audi Treffen Car Show & Gathering.

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1969 Beetle
1969 Karman Ghia
1971 Karman Ghia
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (under repair)
1986 1.8 16V Black Scirocco (my new ride)