Any one have Josh Able's contact info?

PLease let's keep opinions tou ourselves!!!   I never had a problem with him
and he seems to have covered his ass as best as he could so pardon my saying
but some of you folks are a little to out spoken and over opinionated so...

SHOVE IT!!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???
Buy a GTI!! Got an '83 for that too!!