Won't Idle

Most likely a vaccuum leak. I know after replacing the steering rack in my
GTI I forgot to reconnect the vaccuum line to the brake booster and it would
start great but then die w/i about 30 secs.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???
Buy a GTI!! Got an '83 for that too!!