Heat shrink Tubing for harnesses.

Julie Macfarlane wrote:

> This heat shrink takes a bit more heat to shrink. The Liner is gas, oil
> and water proof as well as flame retardant.
>
> 3M
>

> <http://products3.3m.com/catalog/us/en001/utilities_telecom/oem_electrical/node_CR55QLTXZNbe/root_GST1T4S9TCgv/vroot_GSHBRQT7DVge/gvel_TZ2D2RK37Vgl/theme_us_oemeletrical_3_0/command_AbcPageHandler/output_html>
>
> Julie Macfarlane

Say, that sound like a really good thing for relooming a hybrid Rocco.

Esp here in California there is the need to pass a visual during the
smog test and having a lot of stray wires, even if they are loomed with
nylon straps, gets the hairy eye ball.

Besides the cosmetic aspects there is also the gooey glueey stuff (well)
inside. Sounds like it'll keep the O2 out of any interconnections inside
the loom.

Yo think 3M would send me a sample for testing?

Hmmm, wondering if I should make some Massive Overkill (ND) type niche
market looms for the Scirocco crowd, like the Canadian guys do for
engine swaps.

TBerk
I want to cover my Scirocco with rhodium.