car went boom/i'm pissed/need parts

Look Michael, I have tried to tell you:
A) those clear turns would have looked much better on my car. See, go look,
yup, not looking good...
B) That car is possessed of a demon, go find thee an exorcist. Man, does
that beast ever cut you a break?

Seriously, I SO feel your pain, I just got the Cabby back from the body
shop, and that was bad enough, but it wasn't my 16V. I'd have to take a
mental leave if that one got dinged. I'd mail ya some parts if I had them...

Sorry to hear that.
Cathy, owner of "The Other" silver headache