OT: 86 or 87 Audi 5K Turbo for sale...LONG

Third attempted post, I never saw it come across.  I apologize if this is a
repost...

Don (the fella I am often refering to in my posts, good friend, great
mechanic) had a customer want him to do some Gerry-rigging-type body work on
his newly-inherited car.  Apparently he inherited it from his then dead Father.
(I am sorry I am not specific on the year, it has been a busy day...)
Anyways, the car has under 55K on it, and mechanically it is cherry.  The body
however, as you will see in the links below, has been through a bit...  The
reason it came to the shop is 'cuz it fought with a tree, a lost, some of its'
good straight body lines...  It is very driveable however.  We replaced the
rear deck lid with another that was straight, and put sheet metal over the L/R
Qtr. glass.  The rest of the body is reasonable, but the paint is 'eh'...  The
headliner is falling, the passenger front seat is disintegrating, etc.  What
this really is, is a really big carrying case for some great parts that could
be put on another hum-drum 5K...  Another reason why it should be looked at
way is that we do not have a title for this car.  The car drives like a
freakin' rocket, so it should go to a good home.  Asking price is 800.00.  I
am in Oklahoma.  Not too far from anywhere, but not far enough from no
where...  :-)

LMK if there are any interested parties off list...

http://www.hostdub.com/albums/fahrvegnugen/IMG_0035.sized.jpg

http://www.hostdub.com/albums/fahrvegnugen/IMG_0034.sized.jpg

http://www.hostdub.com/albums/fahrvegnugen/IMG_0033.sized.jpg

http://www.hostdub.com/albums/fahrvegnugen/IMG_0032.sized.jpg