12 Point triple-square drive bit for axle flange

I recently made the mistake thinking that the 6 point vs. 12 point is
the same as a 6 sided socket vs 12 sided. Now that you know how I
stripped the bolts any ideas on how to get them out? I got all but 4
bolts on the passanger side out, those 4 are the only stripped ones.  I
just need to get them out, then I can get new ones.