Any turbo expertise out there I could bother? and more onthepiston saga....

Good point...  I had not thought about the difference between the two words
and their meaning...

Sort of on that point, I wonder what the "K" in K-cars was all about...  Is
that as in, "Special-K"?  'Dem cars were definately 'short-bus' special...  :-)

David Utley

Quoting Drew Teague <roccnroll@hotmail.com>:

> Actually, reliable would mean that YOU could rely on IT.  Reliant means,
> ironically, that IT must rely on something ELSE (tow truck, or
> flintstone's-type drive mechanism?)...   unless that's what you meant...
> heheh
>
> **Drew Teague**
> Harrisburg, PA
>
> '84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"
> '85 BMW 318i
>
> >LOL.  Then it would actually true its namesake then...
> >
> >David Utley
> >
> >Quoting Erik <pats16v@columbus.rr.com>:
> >
> > > Yes.  1.7L were used in the K-Family of cars into the late 80's.
> >Oooooooo,
> > > 2L 16V Reliant.
> > >
> > > Erik

> >From must-see cities to the best beaches, plan a getaway with the Spring