Exhaust heat shield question

Good to know, ands all that weight savings too eh. Serously, the various
rattles and buzzes were making me nuts for quite some time. And it was a
good "get rid of your frustrations job. Another "inspiration" was it would
go sideways and rest on the O2 sensor wire. I figured I was on borrowed time
on that one.
Cathy