Hidden Treasures - 1975 Sirocco ads

Or, if you want bigger versions and VWs full line brochures plus some that
aren't on driversfound.com, or if you want pdf files of the brochures, you
can get 'em off of my website:

http://www.funksoulkitty.org/

Under brochures...I have only gotten 75,76,77, and 81 up so far, but I will
eventually get around to putting up all of my 78s, 79s, and 80s.

And if that is your sort of thing, I am at 16 early mk 1 ads, 18 late mk 1
ads + misc. zender, bilstein etc. ads, and a small, common group of mk 2
ads...under Ads section.

And if anyone wants any Dasher literature...I would love to get it off my
hands........

Kirsten