AAA1custom carpets. Thumbs down

TMI parts look alot better, just from the catalog.  This one came in as
one BIG chunk of carpet with sound backing across the top. I'll let you
know how the TMI ones look. From the catalog it looks like they come in
pieces with trim around the edges, and information regarding contact
cement, just like the factory used.

I have the color sample on order.