I'm fused but won't start

Don - Assuming your checked continuity with a ohmmeter, try checking with a voltmeter,  measuring
from the line (at various points) to ground, looking for a difference between fuse-in and fuse-out
conditions (do this when the engine is running).  That should identify the source of your problems
- let us know what you find.

When you take the fuse from the circuit, what do you put in its place (how do you wire around it)?

Ron