Hidden Treasures - 1975 Sirocco ads

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004, Don Walter wrote:

> I was digging through some boxes of stuff I have had for years and
> found I had some Ads, Brochures, reviews, etc... for the Scirocco in
> 1975.  It was with some car stuff from when I was hunting for a car in
> 1975 my junior year in high school.  Along with that was information
> on the Dasher which I was considering getting at that time.  The
> Dasher has some striking similarities to the Scirocco.  Not sure what
> I'm going to do with them yet.  I must have been destined to own a
> Scirocco.

Heavens.  Scan them, upload them, share the wealth. :)

Dasher literature would be a fascinating read, too.  Those being basically
downmarket Audi 4000/80/Foxes, they're really a visual history of VW's
leap into water cooling courtesy of Auto Union.

ian Butler / ian@bluemoon.hplx.net
'88 Audi 5000S quattro
'88 VW Scirocco 16v
'87 VW Vanagon GL syncro (for sale on eBay now!)
'77 Mercury Marquis (for sale)