REVIEW: My new hobby ( nonVW, long, but perhaps mildlyentertaining?)

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004, C Boyko wrote:

> As for spin offs? Well, when my son is home, it's more like "The Trailer
> Park Boys", but you 'murricans wouldn't ever get that show, if you took out
> the swearing, there's just the music left...Red Green, yeah, but let's not
> go there either, my hubby was actually IN the movie "Duct Tape Forever", and
> you'll get him started.

Funny, I was going to say Trailer Park Boys, but didn't want to offend...
:)

> Roccos to Cincy? Not a problem, maybe two if Denny goes with me...or Carrots
> misbehaves.

Carrots misbehave?  Bite your tongue... :)  Despite all the hype (new
tires, new suspension) she missed out on a chance to prove herself on the
Ottawa stag trek - but that was because my immune system misbehaved.  I
imagine she'll be up to the trip to Cincy, provided the front fender
doesn't rot off or something before then.  Is it too soon to start
planning?

Drew

84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco
	http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant
94 A3 Golf GL TurboDiesel
99 A3 Jetta GL TDI