Sad News

OMG! That is so terrible, lucky nobody was hurt, but that's just awful. I
thought my daughter's "3 weeks into Cabby ownership tangle with the Pontiac"
was bad.
I'm mounting that extinguiser in Klaus TODAY, the 16V already has one. I
just can't believe that, you have my sympathies. I know it's "just a car",
but still. GL in the hunt for the next one.

Cathy