yay me!

Congratz, I know the feeling well. It never stops surprising me just how easy these cars are to work on. Dropping trannys and swapping CVs seems like huge, daunting tasks, but once you start looking into it, suddenly it's like, "Oh wow, this is within my realm of ability! Sweet!" Pick up the book How to Keep Your Rabbit.....Scirocco Alive and you will feel like you can dismantle and reassemble the whole car!

*clap clap clap*
Dan

Mike Smith <smithma7@yahoo.com> wrote:
I"m happy. Whilst doing my normal oil change, I decided to locate and check out the rear tranny mount just to see how difficult it would be to replace as it was shot. Well, I decided it looked easy enough so...

I did it!!

(I know, I know, all you guys (or gals) out there who bench press trannies into place and have onboard AI running their stereos and piss high octane might be thinking: he's proud of this minor feat?"... well, I am. :P Slowly but surely, I'm getting my hands dirty and doing things right and doing it myself and LEARNING!!!!!!!!)

Mike, doing a happy dance...

Now, let's hope the damn thing don't fall apart when I take it out for a test drive.... If I ain't back in 30... send a tow truck (and my gun, I just might shoot the damn car)

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source