From: Sales Department [mailto:sales@westcoastpromos.com]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 5:30 PM
To: 'dswalterwi'
Subject: RE: $5 Bently Manual for Scirocco/Cbriolet 85 - 93

I apologize for you not getting it.  I don't understand why they are
loosing so many!

If I change ways of shipping them I will have to charge more.  UPS will
cost most around 7 - 8 bucks  so I will have to charge everyone $10 to
ship them.

If you want me to send it UPS I will need another $5.  If I ship another
one via mail, I cannot guarantee it will get there.  I will only attempt
twice. To send it again I am already pulling out of my pocket to send
it.

Chris