Time warp

That thing is pretty wild. I can't believe it has 89 bids and is up to $35,000, with 7 days to go! There must be some rich Back to the Future fans out there. With the V6, I bet it'll have no problems hitting 88mph. The only down side I can see is that it appears to be the Plutonium version, rather than the Food Processor version.

Dan

Eric S <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:

Ok, thats just too cool. I've always secretly wanted a DMC...I see them
quite a bit around here (there is a shop in Boulder, CO that works on
them, people ship them in to be worked on).

But that has to be the most amazingly accurate repro I have ever seen.

I don't care if you guys think I am a dork, I'd drive that thing every day
and enjoy every single moment of it (crappy v6 or no).

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)