'78 temp sending unit for gauge.

I was wondering if anyone happen to know of the resistance rating scale
that was used for the mk1 inst. cluster water temp gauge?

I want to get the water temp working again on the G60 install, but the G60
temp sending unit is obviously the wrong resistance for the mk1 gauge.  At
about 80 deg. - celc. I am Canadian :)  the gauge now reads about 90% to
the top.  I was hoping their might be a chance that the two senders are out
by a static factor (I know good luck) and I can throw in a resistor to get
the gauge reading close to correct again..

Anyone else do a G60 swap into a mk1?  I'd like to hear what you did for
the temp sensor, and a few other annoying little things I want to finish up.

Cory Langford
'78 G60 MK1 - The Newest Project (and current Daily Driver)
'86 turbo project - The Next daily driver?
'65 Ghia - The next project in the garage
'79 Cheap Ass turbo daily driver - RIP