Needed: Knock Box connector and harness

Dammit ron.
I just pitched one.
and mailed you stuff...

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Ron Pieper wrote:

> As subject says, need the connector and whatever harness comes with it.  =
Cheap ;)
>=20
> I can do the job without it but would rather have the proper connector an=
d knock sensor connector
> too. =20
>=20
> Also, I have an 8V knock box *I think*, it's a -E and has purple writing =
on it.  If anyone can
> verify whether it's a 16V or 8V I'd appreciate it.  If it's an 8V, hey, I=
'll need a 16V one...
>=20
> TIA,=20
>=20
> Ron
>=20
>=20
> =09
> =09=09
>=20

--=20
Brian=20
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.=20
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.