downpipe/cat replacement tool

They're high (supposing you told them it was for a 16v). They're most likely
referring to the tool to remove the toilet bowl DP from the single outlet
manifold found on '82&up 8v's.

Grant - I have a great exhaust guy, but he's down on the Peninsula in Belmont.
I've been taking my stuff to him for years and does really good work.

If you're interested, his shop is Exhaust Works on Old County Road and the
guy's name is Todd.

Jeff