Eurosport vs. Autotech subframe?

By design the Eurosport looks like a better choice to me. Triangulates the
whole subframe vs the Autotech unit. I used the Autotech subframe on my 8V
(still have the front bar but sold the rear and cross bar) and I just
purchased a Eurosport subframe for my 16V.  I was never satisfied by the
autotech... kinda made the car feel different between left sway and right
sway. Hard to describe. stiffer one way than the other???

As far as fitment goes... if the Eurosport bar doesn't fit measure your
chassis and have it straightened!

My $0.02
-Raffi